Hanan is Hebrew male name meaning god has been gracious
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name John
Meaning: (Yochanan), God has been gracious
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality • Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Hanan.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • A career in teaching would suit Hanan.
Life’s Opportunities • He must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
Hanan’s Lucky Numbers: 62 • 42 • 71 • 14 • 51 • 72
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh