Gitaim name means wine press worker
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Gitaim,
Variant name of Gittaim
Meaning: Wine press worker
Emotional Spectrum • A sensible person with sensible emotions.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Gitaim will never talk behind their back.
Personality • To make it short, Gitaim is a good sport.
Relationships • His best friends take him as he is.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Gitaim knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
” Rejoice in the Lord and be glad. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh