Meaning of the Italian female name Gisela is pledge
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Middle English name Giselle
Variant name of , Giselberta, Giselle, Gisella, Gizela,Gizi
Meaning: ‘Pledge’ or ‘hostage’
Emotional Spectrum .Somewhat a rebel, she must control her impulses.
Personal Integrity .Moral backbone is the hallmark of Gisela.
Personality .Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships .Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure .Although she enjoys her home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money .Books hold the key to her career.
Life’s Opportunities .Only she holds the key to her happiness.
Gisela’s Lucky Numbers:44 .33 .57 .22 .46 .26
Gisela is a female given name of Germanic origin. The name derives from the Old German word “gisil” (offspring, or noble heritage) or “gisel” (ray, the radiant).
- Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.comA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh