Gilad is Hebrew name means Hard
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Gilad,
Variant name of Gilead
Gilead is First and Last name
Meaning: Hard or Stony region.
Emotional Spectrum • A lot of positive energy that needs to be channeled.
Personal Integrity • His honor is well-known among his friends.
Personality • Loyalty and sincerity – dominating qualities.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Gilad.
Travel & Leisure • While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money • His career will be the most rewarding part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • Will be honored for a life of volunteer work.
Gilead’s Lucky Numbers: 44 • 33 • 11 • 70 • 72 • 80
Created by Firstnamestore.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh