Fruma is Hebrew name means Pious one
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Fruma
Variant name of Fumma, Frummah, Furmah
Meaning: Pious one
Emotional Spectrum • Her eyes betray her soul.
Personal Integrity • She would never betray a friend.
Personality • When she is not talking, she is
laughing. Relationships • The romance department is key to her happiness.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • A career in entertainment would suit Fruma.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh