Filip name means lover of horse
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Greek name Philip,
Variant name of Flippo, Filips, Filipe
Meaning: ‘Philippos’ (‘lover of horses’) Matthew 10:3
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Filip.
Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • Never spiteful, but both charming and delightful.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money • A mentor will guide him down his career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh