Feofil is Russian male name means God’s friend
Local Origin of Name: Russian
From the name Feofil,
Variant name of Theophius
Feofil is First and Last name
Latinized form of the Greek name Θεοφιλος (Theophilos) which meant “friend of god”, derived from θεος (theos) “god” and φιλος (philos) “friend”. In the New Testament the evangelist Luke addresses his gospel and the Book of Acts to a man named Theophilus.
Meaning: God’s friend
Emotional Spectrum • He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity • People know him for his good name.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • People who know Feofil want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure • His job supports his hobby!
Career & Money • The right job for him is within his grasp.
Life’s Opportunities • Only he holds the key to his happiness.
” If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh