Fenton name means settlement by swamp
Local Origin of Name: English
From the English name Fenton
Fenton is First and Last name
Meaning: Settlement by a swamp.
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Fenton.
Personality • Always on the ball.
Relationships • Likes her friends to be prompt! Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • A college education would help Fenton discover her dream.
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Fenton will find a way to make it!
” Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh