Felipa name means love of horses
Local Origin of Name: Greek
From the name Felipa
Meaning: Love of horses or Friend of horses
Emotional Spectrum • An emotional bond with Felipa is not taken lightly!
Personal Integrity • Her honor is well-known among her friends.
Personality • Life is a stage.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Felipa builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the ocean will emerge.
Career & Money • Her happiness is tied, in part, to her occupation.
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches her life.
” No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side of things. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh