Erica name means ruler of all
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old Norse Eric,
Variant name of Erika,
It is a common name in many Western societies. It is also a popular given name in Japan. Erica is also the name of a genus of approximately 860 species of flowering plants in the family Ericaceae, commonly known as “heaths” or “heathers” in English, and is the Latin word for “heather”
Meaning: ‘Ruler of all’ or ‘always ruler’
Emotional Spectrum • An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Erica can be called on in a crisis.
Personality • A lover of life, too bad there are only 24 hours in a day!
Relationships • A people person, she does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • Erica knows how to balance career and family.
Life’s Opportunities • The entrepreneur spirit in her is strong.
” Sympathy is never wasted except when you give it to yourself. ”
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh