Elpaal is Hebrew name means God’s work
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Elpaal, Benjamin
Elpaal is First and Last name
Meaning: God’s work.
Emotional Spectrum • A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity • His personal ethics are uncompromised!
Personality • Modern Maverick.
Relationships • Friends have often told him how much they like him.
Travel & Leisure • His job supports his hobby!
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Elpaal.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
” All a man’s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh