Danson is English name means eye of the day
Local Origin of Name: English, Australian, Bilble
From the name Danson,
Variant name of Danison, Danisone, Dansone
Meaning: Eye of the day or God is my Judge
Emotional Spectrum • A swirl of conflicting emotions, Danson, is a complicated person.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy his good name.
Personality • A friendly person by nature, Danson has few enemies.
Relationships • The romance department is key to his happiness.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • A career in finance would suit Danson.
Life’s Opportunities • Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
” When God measures a man, he puts his tape around the heart, not the head. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh