Dandan is chinese name means Cinnabar
Local Origin of Name: Chinese
From the name Dandan, 丹丹
Emotional Spectrum • Able to vent her anger constructively.
Personal Integrity • A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality • Has a fondness for fun. Relationships • Some of Dandan’s friends are just like her.
Travel & Leisure • She will find it hard to wind-down on vacation. Career & Money • A college
education would help Dandan discover her dream.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
” Salvation is free, but you have to ask for it. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh