Ceri name means to love
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Welsh name Ceri
Meaning: ‘To love’
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Ceri.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Ceri.
Personality • Modern Maverick.
Relationships • If people were more like Ceri, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • A gifted child, Ceri will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities • The right career is the key to financial success for her.
Ceri’s Lucky Numbers: 27 • 1 • 8 • 6 • 31 • 38
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh