Local Origin of Name: Latin
From the name Cassio, Cassius
Meaning: Empty or Hollow , Shakespearean Baby
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • People know him for his good name.
Personality • His outgoing personality wins Cassio’s adversaries.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Career & Money • A career in business management would suit Cassio.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Cassio will go far.
” Life can only be understood backwards; it must be lived forwards. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.