Cassidy name means curly hared
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the Gaelic name Cassidy, Kassidy
Cassidy is a given name derived from an Irish surname and ultimately from the Gaelic given name Caiside.
Meaning: Curly Haired
Emotional Spectrum . An emotional bond with Cassidy is not taken lightly!
Personal Integrity . A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Cassidy.
Personality . Uses her natural resilience to cope with life.
Relationships . It may take some time to get to know Cassidy.
Travel & Leisure . Summer sports are attractive to Cassidy.
Career & Money . She has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities . A naturally intelligent person, academia is her playground.
Cassidy’s Lucky Numbers: 53 .4 . 34 . 16 . 54 . 27
Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/mensname/
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh