Caroline name means strong
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Charles
Meaning: From the Anglo-Saxon ‘Ceorl’ meaning ‘strong’
Emotional Spectrum • Sometimes down, but never count her out!
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Caroline stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Footloose and fancy free.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become her friend.
Travel & Leisure • Will find new ways to spice up old hobby.
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Caroline.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve her well.
Caroline’s Lucky Numbers: 25 • 49 • 48 • 6 • 35 • 18
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.