Caio name means to rejoice
Local Origin of Name: Welsh
From the Latin name Gaius
Meaning: To rejoice, Happy
Emotional Spectrum • It’s more fun to be happy than sad is
his credo. Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • Keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you’ve been up to.
Relationships • It may take some time to get to know Caio.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is his idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • While finances are high on his list, money isn’t everything.
Life’s Opportunities • No stranger to hard work, his efforts will be rewarded.
” Anyone with a heart full of friendship has a hard time finding enemies. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh