Bodo name means Leader
Local Origin of Name: German
From the name Bodo
Meaning : Messenger, Leader
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • No one would doubt his word.
Personality • His smile is contagious.
Relationships • New friends are Silver, but old friends are Gold.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • A career in investments would suit Bodo.
Life’s Opportunities • Not taken in by scams, people will seek Bodo’s advice.
” Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh