Bertie is English male name origin means bright
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Middle English name Bertram /Albert
Meaning: Bright or Noble
Emotional Spectrum • He has extraordinary coping skills.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy his good name.
Personality • Takes life slow and easy, but enjoys every minute.
Relationships • Slow to make new friends, Bertie values his old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure • Knows how to relax in style!
Career & Money • The sky’s the limit with the right education!
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
” Goodness is the only investment that never fails. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh