Benjamin is Bible name means son of my right hand
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Benjamin, , Benyamin
Meaning: (Benyamin), ‘Son of my right hand’ Genesis 35:18
Emotional Spectrum . You know where you stand with Benjamin.
Personal Integrity . In a world of deceit, Benjamin stands for truth and integrity.
Personality . He doesn’t stay down for long. Relationships . A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure . Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Benjamin.
Career & Money . Many job changes will occur before the right career emerges.
Life’s Opportunities . A naturally intelligent person, academia is his playground.
Benjamin’s Lucky Numbers:38 . 40 . 11 . 2 . 51 . 58
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish