Bayu name means the wind
Local Origin of Name: Indonesian
From the name Bayu
Meaning: The Wind
Emotional Spectrum • Can only be pushed so far…
Personal Integrity • Bayu is the height of respectability.
Personality • Never one to stay in one place long, wanderlust is in his blood.
Relationships • People who know Bayu want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Leadership skills emerge early in Bayu.
Life’s Opportunities • A combination of education and planning will serve him well.
” A smile increases your face value. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.