Bahar is Persian name means Spring
Bahar means Spring, in Persian, Kurdish, Urdu, and Turkish.
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Bahar
Bahar : Spring,
Emotional Spectrum .The seasons affect her emotions more than most.
Personal Integrity .The makeup of her is moral greatness!
Personality .An ounce of cheerfulness is worth a pound of sadness.
Relationships .A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure .The intrigue of foreign travel lures her.
Career & Money .Adept in financial matters.
Life’s Opportunities .With the support of many friends, she will go far.
Bahar’s Lucky Numbers: 24 .43 .6 .12 .16 .51
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh