Aysi is African female name means born on Sunday
Local Origin of Name: Aysi
From the name Aysi
Meaning: Born on Sunday
Emotional Spectrum • Under that exterior beats a free spirit!
Personal Integrity • Her family taught her that honesty is her best asset.
Personality • This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships • Probably gives more in a relationship than she receives.
Travel & Leisure • Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Aysi.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Aysi knows what she wants.
” The fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh