Aretha means virtuous or excellent
Local Origin of Name: Greek, Arabic, American
From the name Arehta
Emotional Spectrum .You know where you stand with Arehta.
Personal Integrity .In a world of deceit, Arehta stands for truth and integrity.
Personality .Not happy unless she is helping someone in need.
Relationships .If people were more like Arehta, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure .Loves to travel, and it shows!
Career & Money .Not one to stay home, Arehta will discover world travel.
Life’s Opportunities .Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
Arehta’s Lucky Numbers: 26 .31 .46 .20 .14 .13
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish