Ammar means prosperous long life
The boy’s name Ammar a(m)-mar is of Arabic origin, and the meaning of Ammar is “prosperous long life”.
Local Origin of Name: Arabic
From the name Ammar
Meaning of Ammar is “prosperous long life”.
Emotional Spectrum .He is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity .He would never compromise his principles.
Personality .Let him be as he is – he needs no alterations.
Relationships .Slow to make new friends, Ammar values his old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure .Vacations are a time of special excitement for Ammar.
Career & Money .A career in entertainment would suit Ammar.
Life’s Opportunities .Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
Ammar’s Lucky Numbers:26 .20 .6 .32 .45 .42
Please Visit https://www.facebook.com/mensname/
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh