Alba is English name from Latin means white
Local Origin of Name: English, Latin
From the Latin name Alban, Albanus
Meaning: White or Dawn. First and Last name
Emotional Spectrum • Her eyes betray her soul.
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • A people person, Alba is never far from a crowd.
Relationships • Probably gives more in a relationship than she receives.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Early school tutoring will help Alba blossom.
Life’s Opportunities • Only she holds the key to her happiness.
Alba’s Lucky Numbers: 76 • 27 • 33 • 56 • 65 • 16
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh